Vaccinations are available at a walk-in vaccination site, a local vaccination service, or GP practice.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Vaccination Hub
The main entrance
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Vaccination Hub is located by the main outpatients waiting area (area 2).
Open weekdays between 10:00 – 18:00, Saturdays 09:00 – 15:30.
Find a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinic
You can get a COVID-19 vaccination at a walk-in clinic without needing an appointment and you do not need to be registered with a general practitioner (GP).
There are clinics available at locations across Birmingham and Solihull:
Local vaccination services
All general practices (GPs) are aligned to a Primary Care Network (PCN). PCN’s are listed in brackets after each practice name. Every PCN has at least one GP delivering vaccinations. When invited, people may be asked to go to a different practice to their usual surgery.
- All Saints Medical Centre (MMP Central)
- Al-Shafa Medical Centre (West Birmingham)
- Balsall Common Health Centre (Solihull Rural)
- Bath Row Medical Practice (Edgbaston)
- Chelmsley Wood (North Solihull)
- Enki Medical (West Birmingham)
- Erdington Medical Centre (MMP North)
- Greenridge Surgery (Moseley, Billesley and Yardley Wood)
- Hall Green Health Centre (Community Care Hall Green)
- Harlequin Surgery (Shard End and Kitts Green)
- Harborne Medical Practice (Harborne)
- Iridium Medical Practice (Bordesley East)
- Khattak Hub (Small Heath, Balsall Heath and Sparkhill)
- Kingstanding Circle Surgery (GOSK)
- Ley Hill Health Centre (South Birmingham)
- Monkspath Surgery (GPS Healthcare and Solihull Healthcare)
- Poplars Surgery (North Birmingham)
- Richmond Medical Centre (Solihull South Central)
- River Brook Medical Centre (Pershore)
- Sparkhill Primary Care Centre (Smartcare Central PCN and Smartcare Kings Heath PCN)
- St Heliers Medical Practice (Bournville and Northfield)
- Stoney Lane Surgery (Small Heath, Balsall Heath and Sparkhill)
- Sutton Coldfield Town Hall (Sutton Group Practice)
- The Nechells Practice (Kingstanding, Erdington and Nechells)
- The Oaks Medical Practice (Kingstanding, Erdington and Nechells)
- Washwood Heath Health Centre (Washwood Heath)
- West Heath Surgery (South Birmingham)
- Woodgate Valley Practice (Weoley and Rubery)
- Yardley Green Medical Centre (Small Heath)